There, I have done it. I have started our family's blog. Our family includes Joseph (the dad), Stephanie (the mom), and Benjamin (the busybody baby boy). Benjamin is almost 11 months so I guess he really isn't a baby anymore. He is walking around and into everything. It is fun to see him develop and start waving, recognizing words, and trying to talk. He LOVES to get in his little pool at home.
Joseph will start his second year for the MPA program in Sept. at BYU. He is currently working at Orem's Dept. of Public Safety for his internship. He gets to sit with all the detectives and help out in the evidence room. He has quite some interesting stories when he gets home.
I am teaching ballet at BYU this Spring and Summer semester and love it. I also teach at a studio in Cedar Hills with great students. Otherwise I spend my time with Benjamin and gardening.
We just moved into a huge house. My old employer is renting it to us and we are so grateful! We have tons of space for Benjamin to wander and a yard with a huge section that I can garden in. And this is what we are up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Steph welcome to the blogging world! I am so horrible at calling and e-mailing people, but I love to blog. It was fun reading your family updates! Benjamin is looking so big! I hope you are doing well... check out our blog if you want:
coreyashleeburtonfamily.blogspot.com
ps- you will be so glad that you did this. It's such a fun little family journal.
pps- do you care if I ad a link on to my blog so that people can see you from my blog?
Stephanie! I was so happy that you joined us in the blogging world. I love to see people's updates, although I am not the best at keeping my blog up-to-date. Your little boy is so cute, and it sounds like you are doing really well. Dave and I have a blog too. davemelindabowen.blogspot.com
I can't wait to see more posts!
Post a Comment