Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's about time!

Benjamin has been legally eligible to attend nursery for 3 Sundays. Due to an unfortunate and annoying runny nose, today was his first day. He passed with flying colors! I had to drop him off alone, Benjamin would have not let go of Joseph. But with me, no problem. He took one of the nursery workers hands and walked away, not even looking back. I am a mean mom and told them to not worry about bringing him to us if he cries. Well neither Joseph and I saw him until after church. He was being held by our old bishop who is now in nursery and didn't do more than smile when he saw us. Our old bishop encouraged Benjamin to show us the bubbles. Benjamin finally got down and went to the bubbles. Joseph had to go in and get him to leave. The nursery workers commented on how good Benjamin was for a first time, yeah! The first day was a success.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Way to go Benjamin! I am counting down the days until Marné gets to go to nursery!

coryshay said...

Yay!! I'm seriously nervous for our nursery day, but we have awhile to go.