Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pretty Pathetic

Wow... I have been pretty pathetic at blogging again. I read some friends blogs tonight and enjoyed hearing about their lives. I feel so grateful for the experiences in my life and the friends I have made from them. I know some pretty incredible people...ones that have been great examples and have taught me things I needed to learn. From raising kids, being a loving and supportive wife, and to be more charitable. (Not that I've totally got these down yet. :)) I think tonight I am just feeling grateful and am in awe of all you great people out there.

1 comment:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey! I don't know of you'll get this, but I wanted to say hi. I saw you at macey's the other day and I am bummed I didn't get to talk to youi. I should have hollered at you but I was feelin a little overwhelmed a he moment so I didn't and now I regret it! I hope you guys are doing good and next time I see you at macey's I will definitely run to catch up wih you!!