Monday, December 14, 2009

More Surprises

We all know just how fickle kids can be when it comes to eating food. Sometimes they like pizza, other times they don't. We went to McGrath's with my family for my sisters b-day and ordered calamari. Benjamin went to town and ate tons. Go figure!
Heather wearing the b-day hat at McGraths.
SHHH, don't tell daddy you have a bow on your head.
Garrett is his happiest when eating, being held by mommy, and when naked!
I came into the kitchen to see Benjamin acting so old and doing dishes. He brought the chair over himself!
All the dishes had been washed so he grabbed a clean plate to wash.
The brothers hanging out in Benjamin's bed.

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Ha! Mara is the same way - eating, being held, and being naked. She just loves it! And that is the cutest thing I've ever seen - I hope Mara does the dishes without being asked at 3! Um, yeah right.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That is so funny that he started doing the dishes on his own! Afton is happy to leave hers where ever.

Kailee Joy said...

Your boys are so handsome!
What a good boy helping Mommy with chores... he's adorable!

coryshay said...

Huh... Calamari! That's something I haven't tried with Jocelyn. Maybe I'll try it when we get to the point where there's nothing she'll eat :)
Glad you're doing well, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!