Thursday, December 3, 2009
Life is the same
I figured I needed to do an update, but I don't have much to update on. Joseph has bought his plane ticket and will be here 11pm on the 19th. We are so glad to have him here for two weeks. Benjamin is so excited and asks everyday to go see him or talks about how he is coming home for Christmas. Benjamin has been a lot better lately. When we came home from seeing Joseph he would scream, kick, and throw terrible fits for everything, even for changing his diaper. I thought he might have just really hit the terrible twos, but he has mellowed out quite a bit this last week. He went to a Nutcracker performance and was intrigued with the dancers the whole time. He loves to watch dancing! He sits on your lap and just watches with big eyes. Garrett has started eating carrots and seems to enjoy them. He is becoming quite the momma's boy. After teaching I will come home and he will smile big and laugh when he sees me step in the room. Definitely makes me feel good. He is now into everything with his walker. He can definitely get around. I am trying to hurry and get all the Christmas things taken care of so that when Joseph comes there won't be so much craziness. Tuesday finished off the 4 Nutcracker performances for one of the studios I teach for. The other studio has their performances the 19th and 21st. Then it will be over. I love the show, but after so many times in the one season, it will be nice to be done. Hopefully my next update will be a little more interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nutcracker. It's a love-hate relationship.
I'm glad your hubby gets to come home for Christmas! Enjoy!
This is Shayla btw... not Cory
I bet you're counting down the hours until your man comes home. Your boys are too cute.
Post a Comment