This week she hit 6 weeks. We made it! As she learns what to do with the air she swallows, she gets better and better. At night she is amazing! 10pm-3/5am, oh I am so so grateful! I am really enjoying my little baby. I swear today she is smiling at me a lot. Poor little girl has a cold though. Thank you Garrett. Here are some pictures of my sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for an update on all the kids!!! They are growing so fast and are so adorable! I love Evelyn's hair, btw. It is so dark and beautiful!
You have three very cute kids and we love following their antics. What a fun holiday it will be this year!
So fun to read the updates on the kiddos! Evelyn looks so much like your boys! But Still very sweetly a GIRL. How fun! Is she going to have red hair like her mommy you think?
Post a Comment