Friday, January 21, 2011

Pictures

The Sunday Garrett was sick I stayed home with him. While we watched a movie, he gradually relaxed into this position and feel asleep on his little couch. It was so sweet to finally see his body resting....
only to roll off 30 minutes later in the 'stink bug' position.
I gave the boys a lesson about life back in Utah. We at Wendy's french fries and dipped them in frosty's. They loved it!

First thing Joseph did when issued his flight gear is try out the helmet on Benjamin. Looks like Spaceballs, don't you think?

We don't get out much and no one gets to see some of the outfits Evelyn wears. So you may every now and then get a picture fashion show. :)



They may not be dressing all out, but I love these one pieces.

1 comment:

Teresa W said...

Post more outfit pictures! I don't think it would be possible to post too many pictures of her :)