Is your dad this cool?

Best part, Garrett is asleep. :)


Poor Garrett, apparently he has some pretty sensitive skin. Our friends watched the kids while we went to dinner. All 4 boys ran around outside and only Garrett looked like this when we picked them up. A couple of people at different places this last week have asked me if he had chicken pox. A week later they are finally starting to heal.

Our little princess.


If you think she looks pretty small compared to Joseph, she is. She had her 6 month appt. last week and she is only 13 1/2 lbs and in the 8 percentile. We have a follow-up appt for her sinuses in two weeks and they are hoping she will be up in weight then.

I had fun dressing her up for church today and had to take a picture to show off. I posted two because I just think she is pretty cute, and love how different she can look.
3 comments:
That wagon ride has got to be one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time!
Pearls! Darling! She looks so cute! I didn't know you guys were moving... where to?
cute she looks like a 20'sflapper! thw lawn mowing photo cracks me up!
Post a Comment