It was Benjamin's birthday on Saturday. He is such a big boy now. He didn't want to eat his cake at first, so daddy thought he would hold him and see if that helped. It did. I am such a bad mom, I let him eat half the cake. We were definitely up all night as a result. Benjamin helped wash himself off with the hose. It is funny how I have suddenly noticed the things Benjamin does that makes him seem grown up now that he is one. Wow does time fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Stephanie...
This is Kailee, I'm not sure if you remember me or not? We worked at Seven Peaks together!! Anywho, I came across your blog and just wanted to let you know that your little Benjamin is adorable! Looks like he had a GREAT birthday, especially with all that cake!:)
Hope all is well with your family.
*Kailee
Have I told you lately that Benjamin is such a handsome baby!!! I am sad we missed your party.
Thanks for the fun party!!
What a cute boy! Happy Birthday to you Benjamin! And as far as Thayne--I wondered the same thing. My guess is yes but I haven't watched enough to know for sure.
We are currently living in Orem.
Happy Birthday Benjamin! It's sad and fun all at the same time huh? By the way don't feel bad about letting him eat so much cake... we all do that! I am sad you had a rough night because of it though... I will keep that in mind on Aly's birthday :)
Benjamin is so adorable! I loved how he cried during "Happy Birthday". Thanks for the fun event!
Post a Comment