Friday, July 25, 2008

What is wrong with America?!

I have never really watched So You Think You Can Dance until this summer. I have been quite the devoted viewer this season. How is it that Will went home? I am in shock. It is too bad that the best dancer is now gone. Are any of you fans? Do you share my heartbreak?

2 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Yes mama! I was very upset. But it is America's Favorite dancer not the best. I have to tell myself that. At least Twitch is still in.

Andi said...

I watched it and it's definately getting harder, cause they are all pretty good. Will was for sure the most trained and the nice thing is that you know he'll have a successful career with or without this show. I was thinking while I was watching it. .. what do they win anyway?? I've never heard of former winners doing anything in relation to the show. Is it just that you can call yourself America's favorite dancer? hmmm. Anyway, I'm excited to watch this week. At least Comfort is finally gone- she bugged me!!