Saturday, August 23, 2008
My recommendation... do pole beans
This morning I decided I needed to spend some serious time in the garden. After pulling out all my dead lettuce I went to pick more green beans. To my horror I reached down and there was a snake. I don't care if it was harmless or helpful to my garden... it was a creepy sneaky snake! I of course freaked it was not a itty bitty snake! I will definitely be more careful in my garden and will do pole beans instead of bush beans. This should keep the snake from hiding in my bushes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Ahhhh!!!! I would have freaked too!
They use to have snakes all over this island, so the islanders had a bunch of mongooses brought in, and so now they don't have any.....just a lot of mongooses that go running across the roads and stuff. They kind of look like ferrets..Sorry about all that what I really meant to say was I hate snakes too.
yikes!!!!
Scary! Snakes are horrible even if they are a harmless garden snake.
Hey guess what? I am teaching at Timp studio too!
I'm glad it didn't bite you!! Scary!
Post a Comment