Thursday, September 4, 2008

Petting Zoo and Football Fun

My high school and ballet friend Ashlee Burton and I went to Thanksgiving Points $2 Tuesday Petting Zoo. We both have little curious boys who enjoyed the animals. Benjamin loved poking all the goats in the nose. One started to chew on his finger. It was funny, Benjamin just stood there and froze. Then he started poking them again after I pulled his finger out.

Benjamin attended his first BYU football game last week. He did pretty well and enjoyed all the noise. He was dressed as a true fan thanks to my friend Tasha who gave him his jersey.



2 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

How Fun!! I can't wait until my little guy gets into that curious stage!

Tasha said...

Hey Steph! I found a link to your blog from Ashlee's. I'm glad Benjamin is enjoying that jersey (and that it fits)!