Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going on a trip

This last weekend was busy and tiring. Joseph and I went to the opera Don Giovanni at BYU. The next day was spent cleaning the church, going to the BYU football game, and a Halloween party with my BYU ballerina friends. Sunday night, as I was working on a few last things for class on Monday, tired and irritable, I heard some rolling wheels down the hall and saw a funny sight that made me laugh.

That's what I saw going across the entry way, but the front flap was closed with Benjamin's head peeking out the top. Benjamin loves imitating his dad! So he decided to be the traveler which was pretty cute with his little Sunday suit and tie on.

The fun was continued by Joseph pulling Benjamin around and around in circles. It's nice to have those moments when you release your stress at spontaneous funny moments.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute in his little Sunday vest! What a handsome little boy. Those are some good pictures in the suitcase, too.

The Carlsens said...

Love it! Dad's just think of different ways to play with kids and it always makes me smile : )

Jayson & Sara said...

Hey steph - I hope it's ok that I reply to your comment on my blog here. It doesn't really get below 85 here. We can garden year round, but there is a rainy season and a dry season. The rain can kill the plants because it's out of control. And the dry season can be hard because the sun get's so so hot. It's been much more of a challenge than I thought it would be :)

Kailee Joy said...

Too cute! Joseph is very patient to pull him all over the house... I'm sure Benjamin LOVES it!

To answer your question:
Chris, didn't go deer hunting but, he is going on the extended elk hunt and he just drew out on cougar so, I have two hunts to look forward to. whoo hoo, I think.