This last weekend Joseph's sister and her husband came out to visit from So. California for a snowboarding trip. They have a little boy Benjamin's age and is the only cousin Benjamin has met. It was fun for them to be together, especially since they both have a lot of girl friends and no guy friends. We had a good time with them playing at the park, eating King Kong Ice Cream Cones (actually, only Joseph got that monstrous size) and playing ball and cars around the house. We were so glad to have them come visit! I love the sunshine and love putting Benjamin in new summer clothes. We played outside yesterday and thought he looked especially cute and took some pictures. Hope you all are able to get some Vitamin D!
Benjamin's favorite hiding spot
For this picture, Benjamin handed me the camera, posed, and waited for me to take the picture.



4 comments:
How cute is he!!! Aren't cousins the best!
So cute! He looks like such a big boy!
cousins are so fun! Benjamin is so cute, I love his hair!
oh and I'm so impressed by your bookshelf!
Post a Comment