Sunday, March 29, 2009

Men's Jeans

So I recently noticed that Joseph's jeans are wearing thin and are starting to have holes. Anybody have an idea where I can get quality mens jeans at a reasonable price? I haven't really updated any posts because I have had a bad attitude about something and haven't found much to celebrate or to share. So I will try to change this. Let's see, what fun or happy things have happened? Benjamin has started to eat. It is wonderful to have him eat his food and not have to fight the first bite in. It has made him a happier boy as well. He likes to loudly say "hug" and come wrap his arms tightly around your neck. These are great moments for he rarely will cuddle with me and I am glad that he would choose to be near me. He loves to go around and say "hi mama" over and over. He is now intereted in TV enough to watch Clifford or Sid the Science kid while I get to shower in peace. Love that! I cut my hair just above my shoulders. I like it a lot because I think my long hair really accentuated my swelling double chin. Oh here is something for a quick laugh. Last Sunday the speakers spoke on the Atonement and they were really good talks. Unfortunately Joseph and I were unable to listen quietly to them and the spirit. We could barely breath from laughing so hard! Benjamin decided to wrap his arms around one of our necks and press his lips all over our face-tongue out and wriggling. He thought this was hilarious and really fought to with all his strength to keep it up. We had to help each other pry him off. I really feel bad for missing such great talks, but it was a fun memory I can't wait to tell him later about.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I want to see your new haircut. Benjamin sounds like a little rascal :) We realized we needed to stop watching movies with kissing scenes (or fast forward) when Jane started leaning in for the slow kiss with some nice side-to-side head motion...lips slightly apart and everything...so funny, but can't keep happening!

The Carlsens said...

We usually just get Brian's jeans at like Dillards. He likes the Levi brand. He also has some other brand he got there. I think we got him like 3 different brands/types of jeans there for under $80.00. We also really, really like Khols!

Stacia said...

Online? Good luck with finding cheap jeans.

HAIR?!! I want to see pictures! I bet it's so cute... but I highly doubt you have a "swelling double chin"... Steph and her shenanigans.

Ashlee said...

That is so funny :) I hope it isn't TOO much of a sin finding your kids hillarious even at church. If so... I am in trouble!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Jeans are a hard thing to find cheap.

Utah Dancer said...

Ahh, joys of pregnancy. But you are doing so great, and not much longer to go! Please show your hair, would love to see it. So glad that Benjamin is eating again. I haven't had a child do that to me (thank heavens) but had a niece do that--so not fun for mom! I read further down your blog--congrats on making so many tutus!! I have nothing but respect for the people that do that difficult job--definitely an art that people sometimes forget about. But can you imagine the ballet without the costumes?!?

Emily said...

I want to see your hair too! Glad to hear Benjamin is eating better. How is his birthmark healing up?

Jared and Leslie said...

Hey Pretty Girl! How are you feeling! you've got about 1 1/2 months left!? I am so excited for you guys! Do you know what you are having? Did I miss that post!? Sorry if I did :) I know the superman PJs are the best but mason refuses to wear the cape! (little does he know that that is the best part :)) But I just got it at walmart for like 9 $ I think it was totally worth it! I love to see him racing around the house in it :)
I miss you and hope you are doing well!
xoxo
Leslie