Monday, April 27, 2009

Farm Country

Yeah for family fun!
This weekend with graduation giving Joseph some time off, we went to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. I really wanted to go Saturday with the baby animal birthday party, but the weather looked really bad for that day. We went on Friday instead and it was pretty empty except for a few class field trips. This was Benjamin's 1st time this year and he was a lot more hesitant about the animals than he was last year.
Joseph was so good and knelt beside Benjamin and helped him say hi to the animals and feed them. I am really blessed that Joseph is such a good dad. He will play with Benjamin like another little boy and really enjoys making him smile.
Benjamin loved the ducks and the horses. Here he is running along the duck pond.
Benjamin loved being in jail after he saw a bunch of older kids playing in there. He loves to pretend to play with the other kids.
He was able to ride the pony ride twice since he has no one to share our tickets with. This was the highlight of his day. He was not happy when it was time to get down after the second ride. Benjamin trying to sneak back to the pony ride. I love these family experiences that create such happy memories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute. I'm getting excited to see you guys in July! (Haven't done anything else by way of organizing...but I'm still excited.)