Monday, April 27, 2009

A big and rewarding day

Yeah he did it! Joseph has graduated from BYU with his MPA!
He is here shaking hands with Professor Rex Facer, one who helped perform the study saying employees are happier with 4 10's for their work hours that came out a few months ago.
Benjamin's just a little dazed from sitting so long. He did very good though.
A family photo. We are so proud of daddy. For those who know Ron Nuttall, he is our fabulous photographer for this picture. It was good to see him and say hi.
What a good example and Benjamin will hopefully follow in daddy's footsteps of motivation and accomplishment.
Celebrating our way. Joseph loves his meat-that is hamburgers! Hamburgers over steaks, that's Joseph. Burger Supreme was a nice quiet place that night to celebrate.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! To ALL of you! What handsome men :)

Ashlee said...

Yay yay yay! That's wonderful news!

Kailee Joy said...

Congratulations Joseph! Whoo Hoo!:)

Laura said...

Congratulations on finishing! Sorry I missed the party!

Stacia said...

Congrats Joseph!

Emily said...

Steph! your hair looks so beautiful! I wish I could've seen you while we were there. It was a quick trip. Jared initially didn't want to go back and walk because it is the middle of the quarter here and he missed classes but I really wanted him to do it, and I wanted to show off Max to my fam! Hopefully we'll be back for longer in the summer and we can get together! Maybe I can see your new baby! I'm so happy for Joseph! Way to go.

Emily said...

oh and Ron! how funny! I miss him, my sore back misses him!

coryshay said...

Congratulations to all of you! What an accomplishment! I love the picture walking down the tunnel...what a great example!