Friday, November 6, 2009

Ballet Showcase Moments

I have been so blessed and fortunate to have been able to set a dance on BYU's Ballet Showcase Company this semester. I have loved working with these dancers who are amazing. I ask for something and they do it and I don't have to correct it again later. They really are talented. As I have been to rehearsals with them, I have seen them laugh and tease each other. It brings back so many memories from my days on this company. Being together for 2 1/2 -4 1/2 hours a day for 6 days a week makes you a close group of friends. I remember talking to each other about guys, who we are now married to. The shopping on tour. The funny things said or done in rehearsals. The parties and hanging out. I lived at home during college but always had friends. I love that today we are still friends. I still continue to get together with those still in town. And I am so grateful for the friendship I have with them. These girls mean a lot to me. Ballet Showcase was such a great blessing in my life! P.S. BYU Ballet Showcase has their performance next weekend-it's going to be good!

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Oh ditto Steph. I loved those times so so much! I miss all you girls and wish I lived closer so we could do more things together. Thank goodness for blogs!

Laura said...

This is definitely the part of college that I miss the most. We had such fabulous times together.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Amen! Those were good times.

Linds said...

Ahh, good times! I can't wait to see the show this weekend!