Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Stats

Today was Garrett's 6 month appt. 18lbs my friends, that's right, he is one big baby. Only 9lbs lighter than his older brother. 27" and an average sized head. I am excited to start him on his veggies next week! As for my new stats, only 3lbs away from my wedding weight. Woohoo, but having kids takes it's toll. I don't think I will ever see that body again. I would show you a before and after, except I don't think I saved any pictures from the 'before'. Yeah for having a treadmill in the house.

2 comments:

Coxes Child Care said...

Your boys are sooo cute!
Good job on getting back in shape that's got to make you feel good!

Andi said...

Stephanie, you look great. I am proud of you for USING the treadmill in your house. I have a gym membership and I never use it :) And 'way to grow, Garrett'!