Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lots and Lots of Pictures!

Last Sunday Joseph was able to spend 8 hrs with us on base. It was Stake Conference and he couldn't go. We are bad examples and skipped it. We had fun for the first half of the day playing at a park on base.


Benjamin so excited to get his bum wiped.


Silly guy, decided he was tired and laid down on the table, for about 2 minutes.

Garrett's happy face while playing in the van.

This week my friend and I went to the beach. We went to Destin, Fl which is only 2 hours away. It was pretty windy, but the sand is incredible, even better than Hawaii. It was like sugar. Our little family has plans to go there this week for a few days while Joseph has his pass, but the oil spill is supposed to hit the beaches tomorrow. Argh! The only real nice and bright spot here is now ruined. It could easily take a year or more to clean up the oil. There goes our fun at the beach! So so bugged.


I wasn't prepare for Benjamin to get in the water. So when his only clothes got wet, he went nude so they could dry off for later.

He loved digging in the sand! Such a boy.



Finally a Mexican restaurant that tastes good! Looking lovely from our windy and sunny time at the beach.


There was a family fun day at the park that Joseph's class had been assigned to help at with the parking and such. He was able to walk around with us for a few minutes which was amazingly so nice to not have my brain on overdrive keeping two kids happy and under control. Benjamin was so happy to see him. Every Sunday as we leave church Benjamin has been worse and worse. This week has been really tough with major tantrums and outrageous behavior followed by "I miss daddy." He ran to Joseph and just hugged him at the park.

Loving the pony ride.

I don't think the poodle look works for these guys.
The boys at the little petting zoo. Benjamin loved the bunnies and kept going back to them.

Garrett loved the goats, until they started chomping on his fingers.


Kept trying and finally (with some kind kids help) made it over the large wall.

Baby blues... need I say more?

Joseph was able to come home today for a bit after church. It was nice and of course started Benjamin's whining after he left. My sister was so kind and volunteered to let him whine to her over the phone giving me a break. It worked quite well actually.


5 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you have been super busy doing lots of fun things! Can't wait to see you!

HedaWood said...

Oh, I wanted to hear his whining too, but Teresa wouldn't share the phone. Garrett is so big! I don't hardly recognize him anymore!

Ashlee said...

Poor little guy! At least you guys are getting out and doing such fun things! That beach sand WAS pretty! Darn oil.

Kim said...

They do have pretty good play sets on base, don't they? We had lunch with Josh lots in AZ. You amaze me how you go and go and go!

Teresa W said...

I probably shouldn't comment cuz all I can say is that these pictures make me want to cry. The boys are growing up so much and I miss you all so much! They look like they are enjoying life down south. Can't wait to see you next week!!!