Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Fun

Waz up? Typical jock look right? Hat down over the eyes. Or dad's hat just doesn't fit right. We went trick or treating with our friends and had a great time. Luckily we live in a religious area so trick or treating was officially on Saturday 5-7pm. (I thought it was weird that they posted times.) This year I went simple and we went as BYU athletes. I didn't think about it that no one probably knew who we were. Oh well.




The night before we had our ward party. They had trunk or treating and Garrett opened up and started eating a sucker in the car before we got home. Someone apparently likes candy.


Here is one of Benjamin's best friends-Jacob.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You're already leaving the house?!?! Trick-or-treating? pumpkin farm? You're amazing! Sorry Joseph has to be gone right now. I can't imagine with a brand new baby. Good luck. You're in my prayers!

Emily said...

Such fun posts! How awesome to have your dad come out. I LOVE the pics of Evelyn in that sweet dress!
you're amazing Stephanie!