Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My silly boys

After halloween the boys got hands, foot, and mouth disease. As I was talking to a nurse about Garrett, because his spots were on his bum and not hands and feet, she asked how his temperment was. I said he is definitely a lot more whiny but that could be because we brought home a new baby, daddy left for 3 weeks, he is teething, he moved in the same room as his brother and isn't sleeping, or because he is sick. Take your pick. Besides this the boys have really done well. I expected a whole lot more emotional trauma from them. Benjamin just screams for daddy when he gets in trouble, so not to bad. Thank goodness my dad came out for 2 weeks. It was a huge blessing! I was so grateful to have him there. The boys loved playing with grandpa!

I took my dad to the 'big city' where we ate at Olive Garden. This face is just too funny! He has really thickened out.
And of course it is impossible for Benjamin to smile naturally now.

Playing with their new monster trucks from Grandpa. They love them!

Joseph and I told Benjamin we would go to the pumpkin patch and then never had the chance to go. I told Benjamin I would take him with our friends. After the 40 min. drive we pulled up to hear that our friends weren't able to come after all. I had a slight moment of panic as this would be my first venture alone with 3 kids, but then gathered my courage and got out the stroller.

Benjamin loved the bunnies and kept whispering to them. It was sweet.



Didn't you know pretzels make great glasses?