Tuesday, November 16, 2010
We survived and all are alive!
Daddy is back and all is well. I was alone just for one week (thanks dad for the other two weeks) and was hugely blessed with only a few moments of wanting to pull my hair out. I called home only once to get comfort while my third colicky baby screamed in the background. But we survived and no one got hurt. I can't say much really about Joseph's experience at SERE, but it was not a pleasant experience. Glad I never will go through anything like it. He only lost a few pounds but he is terribly skinny. Yesterday he was able to take paternity leave which will give us both a chance to help each other get the rest we need. The boys were so happy when he came home. They wouldn't stop wrestling and jumping on him. They used up any energy he had left within 10 minutes. I am so grateful for his help at home. Joseph has a personal furnace and is always hot. This has been so helpful with Evelyn. She will rest peacefully in his arms while in mine she just screams. He also reminded me about the fact the swing will help and put his leftover batteries in it. That also has been a huge help. We are so glad he is home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yay for you guys!
We are sure going to miss you guys over the holidays. It's basically just the 4 of us girls left :(
Wow! I hadn't checked on you in a while... your boys look good, and that baby is so sweet! How fun to have someone to put in a dress! Girl clothes are just more fun. Period.
Oh wow, I have way too much to say...
To begin with, I am so glad that Joseph is back and it is making life better for you. He is going to be the best dad a little girl could ask for. I can't even imagine what he went through especially knowing that he had little Evelyn and everybody at home.
Second, The boys are so big!!! How did I miss this!?! I feel like Benjamin all of a sudden became a kid instead of a toddler. I so wish I could be there to watch them all grow up! and Garrett is getting sooooo chunky!!! I love it! It's as if all his baby chunks have come back! :)
Also, Jacob looks so cute in his cowboy costume! The boys are adorable too! I love the BYU theme!
Evelyn is adorable!!! She definitely looks like a Haymore. I'm going to say her restless arms are just her little body getting ready to be the best little dancer ever!
you have the cutest little girl!my mom would love to be added to your list her e mail is coxfamliy@q.com thanks let us know if you need anything
colicky? oh no! You're my hero! I'm so glad he's home now. Military life is a life of it's own, isn't it?!
Post a Comment