Some of you asked if you missed my announcement, no I hadn't made one yet. I just thought I would throw it in the last posting. So here is my announcement baby #2 is due June 3rd. We should find out in about 3 weeks what we are having. It's fun to take Benjamin to the appointments. He dances to the baby's heartbeat. So now that is out there, we have had a blast playing as family this Christmas. We played together with some toys and put this cute little back-pack on Benjamin with walnuts in it. He looks all ready for school.
We decided to go sledding Christmas Eve. We went during Benjamin's nap time so he wasn't exactly happy, not crying, but not happy. The next day we went with my family and he had much more fun.
Christmas morning before going to Grandma and Grandpa's, Joseph and Benjamin were excited to look at our Christmas tree.
Benjamin later that evening playing with his Christmas loot. We tried not to spoil him, little good that did.
Joseph trying on the shirt I made him for Christmas, looking so far away it almost looks ok. THANK YOU THANK YOU Laura and Andi for telling me my machine does button holes!
Last but not least of our fun, we found Benjamin hiding in the spin cupboard.



6 comments:
That's so funny because I didn't even realize that I DIDN"T know you were pregnant as I read about your Nutcracker performances. Congratulations!
I am all kinds of impressed that you made your husband a shirt! What else have you made? I didn't know you sew. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I like the picture of Benjamin gazing up at Elmo. Such a good face.
I am all kinds of impressed that you made your husband a shirt! What else have you made? I didn't know you sew. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. I like the picture of Benjamin gazing up at Elmo. Such a good face.
Yay!! Congrats on baby number 2!!!
Whoo Hoo! Congrats on baby #2! Be sure to post and let us know what your having... are you wanting anything in particular?
I didn't know you were preggers!!! Yeah!!!
I know I always say this but Benjamin in HONESTLY beautiful!!!
Post a Comment