We haven't had any major events lately, just a few small things. I colored my hair red. I like it so much more than the blonde. It is scary sometimes to look in the mirror and see my mom looking back (she has red hair). I finished teaching ballet classes for the year, and just finished grading the BYU class. I hate grading, especially when people don't turn in their papers or take care of absences. Joseph has finished his classes for the semester and only has one more to go. Hopefully he will apply to some jobs this break. I am finished with all Nutcrackers! This weekend I performed as the Snow Queen for a studio I teach at. I am so glad I never fell on my face. Pointe is very hard to perform on when you haven't danced for 2 1/2 years and are 4 months pregnant. Right before the last performance the lights went out in the whole building. They came on ten minutes or so later and the show went on. Benjamin apparently pointed at me on stage and said. "mama, mama" but I guess he did that when the Sugar Plum fairy came out too.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The small and little things in our lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Woah, woah, woah! Hold the phone! Did you just announce that you were pregnant or have I not been reading your blog enough?!? Yay!!! Congratulations! Are you feeling well?
I agree with the comment posted before me... are you announcing your expecting? If so, Congratulations!! :)
Oh I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats! Great job on the Snow Queen last night. What great fun it must have been to dance again : )
Steph i probably comment on your blog too much but I love your red hair! how fun! you gotta get a pic with all the red head girls in the fam. and you are such a beautiful snow queen!
Post a Comment