Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Benjamin

Last Sunday was Benjamin's 2nd birthday. He still has no idea what it means-cake and presents! So all day I kept saying, "Happy Birthday, Yeah!" and Benjamin kept saying it right back, it was pretty cute. Also he named the cake Happy Birthday cake. We had a fun time celebrating at my parents. My sisters were so awesome and decorated his chair and the house with balloons and signs. Once again Benjamin was nervous as we sang, but no crying this year, yeah!Unwrapping presents. Here is a picture book I made him of some temples. I figured it would be good to have since we will be moving places where he won't see them often.
Look at the loot! He loves his gifts!
Aunt Teresa was so nice and got the Pin the tail on the donkey game. We all took a turn and had a good time laughing at each other.
Yeah for the newly carpeted room! This will be helpful for when we move in. Benjamin ran around forever chasing balloons.
And a bonus picture of baby Garrett. He has a tendency to wet out of the side of his diaper. We have no idea how he does it, his diaper will be dry, and sometimes his clothes as well, but he does and gets us wet too.

















5 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Benjamin!
Looks like a fun party.
Where are you going to be moving to?

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Benjamin! It looks like you had a fun family party. It was great to get together on Thursday.

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin! I really did remember, sorry we forgot to call.

I love the napkin bib look for the cake. That is a pretty studly look!

Linds said...

So cute! Happy birthday! Coleson calls it "happy birthday cake" too!

Ashlee said...

How fun! His face in that picture with the cake is so funny. I have never heard of a kid being scared of the happy birthday song. That is pretty cute!