Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Haymore Family Reunion
This Pioneer Day weekend was Joseph's family reunion on his dad's side. It was the first one we have been to and I hope to go to more. We really had a good time and Joseph has fun family members. We started out at Gardner Village, Joseph's family comes from Archibald Gardner's 3rd wife. I love their petting zoo and went in with Benjamin. The rest of the reunion was at Timp Lodge up in Sundance. It was so pretty! There were lots of games for the young kids and Benjamin enjoyed the events. He however stuck to his dad rather than playing with other kids. We also blessed Garrett this Sunday. It was a very short one. Joseph started, I made a mental note to remember what he said and by the time that thought went through my head Joseph had finished. So I said a very long prayer that night. I have lots of pictures and so this is pretty long-sorry!

Cute as they can be, baby piglets. 



He started head first on his belly, then got scared and went back to daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
such a cute family!
Fun, fun! That Garrett has some AWESOME hair! Don't you think babies with hair are just CUTER?
What a fun reunion! And, cute photo of Garrett!
The reunion looks like it was a lot of fun! Btw, thanks for your comments on my blog. and to answer your question: I got the rodeo pictures off of their website that they had posted the next day.
Post a Comment