Awake and alert at 6:30 in the morning after a night of absolutely NO sleep. Benjamin refused all night to hold still and go to sleep. He was everywhere and there were other campers so we tried to keep his screaming to a minimum. Unfortunately as a baby he wouldn't cuddle and still won't. It was this night I decided that Benjamin would not be sharing a bed with me at my parents. Neither of us would ever get sleep.
Later that day I walked outside to find Benjamin being so helpful. He must have thought the one weeded area looked to brown so he was going to water that one spot.

I have a picture of Joseph and Benjamin (when he was a newborn) without their shirts. I thought I would grab a shot of all three. Love the tan lines and how pink Garrett is.

We have been fortunate enough to live near an elementary school with a big kid and a little kid playground. We have spent many nights here playing with Benjamin. This night we happened to run into his nursery friend Suzy.

Oh yes the 7lb chocolate cake from Costco. Joseph put on his apron and baked me a birthday cake from Costco. Benjamin was soooo excited and tried to help me blow out the candle. He thought it was hilarious when I would 'almost' blow out the candle.

After cake we used some free golfing at Trafalga we got by attending an Owlz game one night. It was the first time we have taken Benjamin. He thought this was a slide.


Garrett even participated in the festivities. I did not score so well-maybe it was holding the baby, the purse, the score card, and pencil.

We finished the evening with a family favorite-baseball. We attended an Owlz baseball game. It was a long game and like always we left early. We still had a great time. I am so glad and feel so lucky that we have lived in an area with so much family fun! I am ready to cry writing this and knowing that we are leaving this great place and Joseph will be gone so much of the next 6 years. Hopefully I will be able to get the inside scoop of the fun to be had wherever we go.
3 comments:
Where are you moving to? I didn't even know! You have to keep this blog up and running!!!!
Oh Steph I SOOO know how you feel! It's hard to leave, but I will tell you that leaving has taught me SO much. I am excited for you and the ways that you will learn and grow.
You have been doing so many fun things! You are definitely brave to go camping with a toddler and a baby.
Post a Comment