
We went to the doctor's for Garrett's two month appt. It was the 5th time we have seen the doctor in two months. We have seen him for Benjamin's 2 year, Garrett's-circumcision, 2 week, 2 month and a what do I do my kid will not eat and hasn't messed a diaper for a week. (Turns out he has a tight bum, so we have to help him with that, and thank you Mylicon drops! For once something is working to make a happier baby!) Anyway, Garrett is getting big which is so unusual to me because Benjamin seemed to be on the smaller scale. The doctor at first thought Garrett was 3/4 months. He gained 1/2 lb just in last week. His weight is 12 lbs 12 oz and is 24". Benjamin at 3 months was the same height and only 8 oz more. Funny, Benjamin was born the bigger baby.

This weekend was my cousins funeral and we stayed down at this suprisingly nice motel. Outside was this 'cage' which Benjamin loved.
We went to the viewing on Sunday and the funeral was on Monday. We were trying to keep Benjamin's church clothes clean and put on his apron. He looks so manly in it don't you think?
The funeral was very nice and there were many who came to support my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. I can't imagine what they are going through. I hope that they have the comfort and peace they need.
2 comments:
I'm happy Garrett is doing well. I haven't heard about your cousin. Let's get together soon!
Love the apron too! Genevieve just went in for her 4 month old checkup on Tuesday and guess what?! She only weighed 12 lbs. 11 oz. Must be those Haymore genes in Garrett!
Post a Comment