Monday, October 25, 2010

7/12/07-6/3/09-10/21/10

7-12-07 Benjamin Joseph Haymore 8 lbs 12 oz 21"














Garrett Todd 6-3-09 8lbs 3oz 20 1/2 "







Evelyn Mae 10-21-10 7lbs 3oz 20"








































































11 comments:

Lori Wood said...

We've checked your blog every day waiting for this post. It's HERE!She is so little and she has the haymore baby hair! YAY!!

HedaWood said...

Yaya I've been checking your blog too, just waiting! I love how Garrett looks so happy to be poking her.

Max & Pat Wood said...

She's beautiful! How very blessed the whole family is to have little Evelyn Mae Haymore here. We love you all.

Ashlee said...

Oh Stephanie! Congratulations! And I absolutely LOOOOVVVEE the name Evelyn. Beautiful. Can I just say that you look way too good for just having delivered a baby? And also... I am jealous of the heads of hair your kids have right from the get-go! Jack had some and we loved it. Aly was a q-ball. I think babies with hair are so dang cute!

Teresa W said...

Okay, first of all. I agree with Ashlee. You look AMAZING for just having a baby!!! I don't know how you got your hair like that but I absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Second, I think I'm going to cry. Okay, I take that back. I am crying. You have the most ADORABLE family EVER and I miss them all SOOOO much!!!

Stacia said...

Wahoo for baby girls! She's a beauty and those boys are just such cute big brothers. Congrats again!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Yeah! She is SO cute! Congratulations!! I love how your kids are born with such cute hair!

Emily said...

Steph! I am just so happy for you and your family. What a sweet little girl! You look absolutely gorgeous in that last picture. I love your hair. I hope you are able to rest a little bit and enjoy that tiny little girl. She definitely looks like a Wood girl to me!

hugs

Rachel Kim said...

Steph i'm gushing all over the place little Evie is so precious. What a cute little mouth and all that sweet hair. She's perfect :)

Kent and Kate said...

Oh my gosh! I wish we lived close. I want to see her so badly! Congrats to all of you. How fun that you are going to have some pink around the house!

Kim said...

YEAH! You look beautiful! Your little Evelyn is beautiful, too! Oh, I'm so excited for you! I wish you lived closer, so I could take your boys & you could take a nap! CONGRADS!!!!