As Joseph leaves on Monday for 3 weeks he will again miss Halloween with us. We wanted to have some holiday celebration with him so we carved our pumpkins early. And since nobody on our street hands out candy or goes trick or treating we figured no one would care if our pumpkins weren't fresh on Halloween. The boys liked looking at the pumpkin guts and enjoyed even more talking into the hollow pumpkins with the echo. As typical I go for the simple and typical pumpkin face every year. Joseph however always go for complex and even brought out his wood carving tools this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Their faces are adorable and look like they had a lot of fun! I love that Benjamin's apron is barely hanging onto him in the 1st picture!
Cute! I love to see originally carved pumpkins. Ours are pretty predictable!
Oh what adorable boys!
Love the Y pumpkin! Looks like the boys really had fun!
Post a Comment