Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bright Eyes


When I took Garrett to Urgent Care two weeks ago, a little girl in the waiting area commented about Evelyn, "Can she see me? Her eyes are really freaky." The next week at church a young man told his mom that Evelyn, "has really big eyes". When she wakes up they are huge and so open. We love our little bright eyes.
Loving her little musical pink pig.

Garrett adores her and is so happy when I get her out of bed. Such a good brother.

Giving her loves.

Big smiles.

Good morning bright eyes!
(If you look above her right ear you can see some curl she has right behind her ears. I love it!)


2 comments:

Kim said...

huh...have you seen my Will's eyes?!? When people talk about them, their eyes actually open wider. It's kind of funny! I think she is absolutely perfect!

Rachel Kim said...

I am so fully excited to actually get to "meet" Evelyn. I think she and I will be great friends.