I used to take the boys to JCPenney's all the time to get pictures taken. Here there isn't really a place to take your kids for pictures, at least for 40 minutes. I have a friend who has taken a few of the boys before Evelyn came, and I didn't want to keep bothering her for more. I hate that I have a little girl to doll up, but haven't taken any pictures to put on the walls. So I may be an amateur, but I got some pictures of her that with maybe some help editing I could put up. So here were the ones I thought ended up ok to edit sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Are you kidding me? What gene pool did you guys come from because I'm sure she is too cute to be my little granddaughter. I'm so glad I will get to know her!
Those are great! E-mail them to me and I can do some quick edits for you!
She is gorgeous! and that is so exciting you're heading back to Utah. I hope everything goes well with the transition for your family.
Post a Comment