Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Other Wife

It's all a joke now and we talk about it in fun. But there was a time when I felt like Joseph had another wife-a helicopter. And that he chose her over being with me.
I still have very strong sentiments against the whole situation, but life goes on and I am slowly dealing with it. A huge step for me (yes it seems childish, but it was a big deal) was to take a picture with her in it. Joseph's flight class had family day and a dear friend got me to finally get in the picture rather than behind the camera. So here she is...


It was nice to go out for the afternoon and the boys were happy to see daddy as always.


Evelyn enjoyed it as well.






3 comments:

Teresa W said...

My goodness gracious girl, You are lookin HOT! The family is looking great. Your visit can't come soon enough!!!

Kim said...

I have to agree that you do look great! Way better than the other wife FOR SURE!!

Kailee Joy said...

are you kidding me? you look great so much better then the helicopter! Your family is beautiful and looking adorable as always!