A very helpful book for planning our trip said to hit the new 4-d Toy Story ASAP. They weren't kidding! We got to Hollywood studios 30 min. early and when they opened EVERYONE ran to this attraction. I was with the boys walking in the line and bent to help Benjamin with his shoe. This lady grabbed her older son and walked right over me. I guess you have to have one crazy rude experience with lines at Disney. Joseph was not interested in staying in line, but after the ride said it was worth it. It was pretty awesome!

Benjamin getting his game on.

After Toy Story we sent Joseph to this ride-

while I took the kids to a Disney Jr. live show. Bad idea, they just wanted him the whole time and were pretty difficult.

Luckily I have a good guy who also decided that the big 'fun' rides weren't worth missing things with the kids. Hollywood is mostly shows, which we weren't all about (especially Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast). We did however go to and enjoy the Indiana Jones stunt show and the car stunt show.

We met Herbie and saw cars jumping on trucks and such. It was pretty cool. However the end with fire and small fireworks scared the boys. Oh them and their sensitive hearing.

In front of an oversized toy dump truck at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. It was pretty cool, but much to easy to lose your kids.

The big centerpiece of Hollywood Studios.

Since we didn't have much to do at Hollywood we hit naps and then headed to Epcot.

There were only two rides meant for kids-Nemo and Talkin with Crush. The boys LOVED them-even the big boy. ;)

We found a little play area for the boys to get out energy before waiting/sitting for a night show. It was a fairy garden, but Joseph let them play in it any way.

I know the picture isn't great, but doesn't he look so happy?

It was the international garden festival and there were some really neat floral characters. Lightening McQueen was a favorite of ours.

We ended our night watching Illmination. It is a light and laser show over this lake of water. It was pretty cool.

Day 2 was a success!
2 comments:
So JEALOUS!!! I'm glad to you got to fulfill a lifelong, childhood dream.
can't believe you guys didn't LOVE hollywood I always thought it had more kid things, but maybe it's more for 8-12 yr olds? oh i love love the toy story ride. If you guys go to disneyland their nemo ride is really neat because it's an actual submarine that gets submerged into the "sea"
You're so lucky you go t to see the garden festival! isn't it amazing how every part of the park is so designed and beautiful?
Post a Comment