The last and final day was begun at Animal Kingdom. True to our plan, we arrived early and was able to enjoy the park without long lines.
Here is the circle of life tree with lots of animals carved in it. It was HUGE!
Here are some gators.
Giraffe's
Elephants
Rhino's
We took a leisurely walk on the Pangani trail and saw this group of wild gorillas. The workers haven't gone in and they had someone in front ask you to not make any big movements with your arms or loud noises. There was a baby chasing some bunnylike creature. It was pretty fun to watch it run around after it.
We took a train to Rafiki's conservation place.
We decided that we would stand in the lines to meet Mickey and Minnie since we hadn't done so the whole trip. Garrett is showing how he can't keep in his excitement. (Actually he just woke up from a nap in the stroller.)
Evelyn met Pocohantas. I figured she would appreciate it someday.
Evelyn couldn't take her eyes off of Minnie.

We decided to go to Magic Kingdom to end our vacation with the electrical light parade. Evelyn enjoyed the chance to lay down at dinner.



Benjamin is ready to take off.
After enjoying a few more good rides, an enjoyable dinner, we headed to stake out spots for the parade. We got there with perfect timing and got front row.
Yeah for Mickey Mouse!
We rode one of Benjamin's favorites again-Buzz Lightyear's ride. The boys were so good about waiting in lines-maybe because we only really waited in 2 lines longer than 10/15 minutes. Here they decided to show some brotherly affection.
We rode the people mover which had the best padded seats.
Benjamin wanted to do the speedway and it is one of the few rides we did that Evelyn and I didn't go on. We watched the boys from the grand stand. Evelyn enjoyed chewing on the bottle, but still refuses to take it, even with just water.



5 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go to Orlando before coming back west. It will be a forever memory.
Yay! I'm back in the fold!!
The boys looked like they had too much fun there. I wish i could have been there at sea world
Wow you actually got to see all the safari animals? I swear they always seem hidden. nice shots of em. The tree is so incredible. This park actually reminds me a lot of you since you loved The Lion King so much when we were kids. Oh and didn't you really like the movie Pocohantas too? The girls the get for the disney princesses are so cute. I think Nicole said Tiffany from cheer was Tinkerbelle for Disneyworld.
Again you have the cutest family, i can't believe you didn't have any tantrums in the park. I'm stunned.
More photos please :)
Post a Comment