Friday, September 19, 2008
A bunch of sickies
It is not even winter yet and our family-oh wait no just Benjamin and I- have been sick for a total over three weeks and we are still not better. Argh! I got strep and gave it to Benjamin in the version of croupe (not sure how to spell it). Which if you have ever seen Anne of Green Gables, it is what Minnie May had when Anne saved her. But he doesn't have it bad enough to almost die like she did. Then Benjamin gave croupe to me. I am tired of being sick! It is really hard with teaching because you talk all class long with your sore throat. How is it that Joseph has stayed immune? I must learn his secret. I hope that you and all your families are nice and healthy and I say stay that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sad! Strep AND Croupe? Just one of those would be too much- let alone BOTH! You have my sympathy
:(
yuck, get well soon! I'm glad your fam was excited! They are so cute, Halloween just won't be the same this year - seriously! But I will be in town around Thanksgiving and may actually have a shower around that time, so I will let you know. I really hope you guys feel better soon! I love that pic of you and Benjamin in the side bar.
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are so so sick! that is terrible! It's bad enough when your baby is sick but when you get sick it makes it almost unbareable! Dang! Mason just got strep this last week too, and now he has a terrible rash from the medication... no fun!
love,
leslie
Post a Comment