Friday, September 12, 2008

Hogle Zoo

Saturday we went to the zoo and brought my sister Andrea with us. We had a good time showing Benjamin the animals. He was more interested in banging on the windows, but every once in a while he noticed the animals. I was so sad that they don't have any lions. We were glad to see the two elephants, if you heard one died early this week. We saw a 1 month old baby monkey that was clutching on to it's mom for dear life while she jumped up a tree. They had a snake out for people to touch. Andrea was much braver than me and touched it. Ewww! I am still getting over finding one in my garden. Sorry this picture is out of order-we went to the Pie for pizza afterward. Yum-that is good pizza. Benjamin is checking out the football scores on TV with daddy.
Inspecting the chipmunks
Baby monkey
On the train
On the train
BYU's score 7-7
Benjamin-the prairie dog
Baby monkey
Benjamin is eating a carrot stick-that is whats in his hand
Romantic monkeys holding hands and entwining tails
Andrea-under the sea

3 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

I haven't been to the zoo in quite a while... Looks like you guys had a fun time!!

Emily said...

that's so great that Benjamin watches sports with his dad, we are watching PTI on ESPN as i'm typing this, it will be nice when Jared has a little person to watch this with, instead of me! You and Andrea look so much alike these days!

The Carlsens said...

Can you believe that I have never been to the Hoogle Zoo?! Me either! Hey, don't you just love teaching at Timp?? I think the girls there are so cute! I see that you teach at another studio. Which one? : )