Friday, September 26, 2008

The little driver

We are feeling so much better here at our house. Here is a picture of when Benjamin was sick and wouldn't let go of his blanket. I thought he looked pretty funny. One day I went to put groceries inside the house leaving my car door open. I came back and this is what I found. What a curious litttle monkey!




5 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

too cute! he'll be doing that before you know it!

Emily said...

steph! Tell your fam that I am also brokenhearted about not having a Halloween party! It just won't be the same, what am I even going to do to celebrate the season? I've made a couple friends here but I don't know if they are the kind of friends I could invite over for a halloween party. Maybe I'll just make Jared decorate cookies with me and we'll rent Icabod from Blockbuster, just for old times sake! Benjamin is so cute in the car by the way!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures. For some reason that makes me really happy to see kids doing what I did at their age. I guess I still understand the thrill of it. Happy driving, little guy :)

Linds said...

Coleson's favorite thing to do in the car is drive and play with the buttons too! I'm glad you're all feeling better!

Kent and Kate said...

Benjamin looks so grown up. He has so much hair. I bet he will get into more stuff than that pretty soon! It is fun and scary to think about!