1. "Benjamin time to get out of the bathtub so we can go to the park." "No, mommy, I have homework." "Homework?" "Yeah" "Benjamin you don't have homework" "Yeah, I can't."
2. Any time he needs to eat, sleep, or is asked to do anything, "Mom (in a sliding whiny voice), I can't I have to do homework." He obviously has spent a lot of time with my sisters in school.
3. After naptime we are shopping and he whines and cries and whines. He suddenly stops, "Mom, I tired. I need a nap."
Gotta love the conversations with a 2 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You can tell what all of his aunts are telling him...oops.
A few days ago, I tried to explain that I couldn't play w/him in the kitchen, because of homework. He offered me a hug, and with a grin, wouldn't let me go until I agreed to play with him. Little manipulator. :)
Post a Comment