Benjamin was soo excited to see the baby ducks. He wanted to touch one so bad and chased the mom and babies for quite a while.
Helping grandpa make bullets for the deer hunt.
A very serious finger painter.
Our turn to do the pumpkinland experience.
A little corn maze for little people.
Andrea and Benjamin making faces.
Larry Gelwix (the real coach from Forever Strong) at BYU's homecoming parade.
We couldn't get Benjamin to unplug his ears after the Cannon at the beginning.
What a creative float. There are hands waving in the holes. I thought it was pretty funny.
We asked Corry to join us at the parade, but he said he had to work. We didn't know his work was walking in the parade with Brick Oven (where he is a waiter). We got a free bottle of rootbeer because of our connections.
This Saturday Chad Lewis was at Deseret Book. We went to go meet him. Wow, I felt so short next to him.
The youngest and oldest sister at the football game.
Me and my mom.



4 comments:
It looks like you guys are having sooo much fun! You have some cute little boys for sure.
Fun fun :) I wanted to tell you I don't think you're a bad mom for taking them to the parade after a sick night. Traditions really are important. I'm glad you still got to go. Also... LOVED the homework excuse. Nice.
steph i just LOVE the new pictures in your side bar! i can't believe how Andrea looks more like her big sis every day!
i'm so happy to see pics of all you guys. we sure do miss ya'!
Post a Comment