Thursday, February 10, 2011

The family

Sneaky little Benjamin, popping out just in time for the camera. And there goes the clean windows.

As most babies start with and then grow out of reflux, Evelyn is growing into it. She throws up tons and Garrett was so sweet to give me a break and on his own decided to wipe her mouth.
Loves to say 'cheese'.


Optical illusion right? Who is bigger? I actually frequently get asked if their twins.

A more normal smile.

Daddy was a little too tired and fell asleep while on the 'putting Garrett down for a nap' job.

I was supposed to go out to dinner with a group of friends one Saturday. After a full week, a scout camp out and a friends b-day party, Joseph convinced me to go out with the family instead. His intentions were good and much appreciated, however the kids were horrible-even for their usual.
Oh well, dinner in peace another time.
It's Garrett's turn for the cool motorcycle ride.

I was quite impressed with my friend's pirate costume for her son's birthday party.

3 comments:

Max & Pat Wood said...

I was always asked if David and Craig were twins. They still are close enough to be that--heres hoping that Benjamin and Garrett will have that closeness as brothers.

Teresa W said...

Couple comments..
First, I love the polka dot outfit!!! Makes me want to just squeeze her and give her kisses!
Second, I was wondering why Joseph's motorcyle was blue and then I remembered that somewhere out there blue skies still exist and the sun still shines to give blue reflections on motorcycles.
Love the pictures!!!

Kim said...

They look like twins! Cute family! I hear you about those peaceful dinner wishes. They'll happen in another 20 years...maybe 30!?