My brother and his new wife were so sweet and sent us a gift card to Toys r us for Christmas. As we had already had Christmas and the too large of an accumulation of toys, I was tempted to use it for diapers or something more practical. I then thought about the sender, my brother. He loves toys and still has his bouncy ball collection. I knew that this card was meant for toys and that it would be what my brother wanted to give. So we searched the store for something they don't have, would love and use, not to many small parts to be scattered all over, and something for all 3 kids. I think we did pretty good. I have wanted to get Evelyn an Olivia book forever. It's time to start making some girly additions to the bookshelf. I figured it was a double bonus because my sister-in-law loves Olivia (so I hear).
Thanks Uncle Jake and Aunt Kylee!



1 comment:
oh my goodness YAY! You got an Olivia book! I LOVE HER! So glad you enjoyed the gift card :)
Post a Comment