Thursday, February 10, 2011

Proper use of a treadmill


We have had our treadmill for one year now, and I haven't used it for drying shirts yet. In fact there has only been 10 weeks I didn't use it. 4 during the summer when we didn't have a/c and the 6 weeks after Evelyn was born. I am back in the full swing 5 times a week. Whoo hoo! The boys like to try it out when I am done. They think it's fun. Oh how nice it would be to keep that mentality.

Benjamin's face is in mid zoom making for his planes.

3 comments:

Teresa W said...

Haha! Love Garrett's face and belly in that last one. How adorable!

Kent and Kate said...

Good for you!!! I am not in the swing of working out yet. You inspired me I a off to work out. About the patience, hang in there. I feel your struggle!

Kim said...

You're amazing! I noticed my treadmill was made into a fort today. At least that'll help clean off the dust!