Thursday, June 4, 2009
Garrett
Garrett Todd Haymore was born Wed. at 9:49 am. On his due date! While Benjamin was one week late from his first due date, he came on his adjusted due date from the ultrasound. I am ok going two for two on the due date thing. He was 8 lbs 2 oz (YEAH!!!) and 19". He has lots of dark hair like Benjamin did, but I think it is even longer (especially in the back, baby mullet style). Benjamin came with my family yesterday to visit. He held the baby for a minute and then decided that jumping on the chair was sooo much more fun than looking at a baby. If you are interested in my labor story, it is in my previous posting.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WHoa--tons of hair! Was Benjamin dark haired? He looks so healthy. Congrats!
Oh. I just re-read it and saw that Benjamin DID have dark hair. Got it.
Yay!!! Congrats!!! He has the same kind of hair Amelia does, i love it!
Oh he is SO cute! Like SO cute. His face is perfect!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I hope everything is going well, and congrats again on your adorable family!
Oh happy day! Congratulations!
Post a Comment