Monday, June 8, 2009

Things I never knew

Here are a few lessons I have learned since bringing Garrett home:
What it is like to worry because you have to always wake your baby to eat and keep him awake while he eats. (Meaning I actually get some sleep at night. But I think he might have Jaundice and so I worry about it.) What it is like to have him cry no more than a total of maybe 10 min.-ok with his first bath-15 min. total in the first 5 days. To have a baby that can wear the newborn size socks. Benjamin is big and not so much the skinny little boy I thought he was. Just a few of my recent enlightenments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny that they are so different already! How great that you can sleep, though. Audrey did that too, though that changed the first time she got sick and got used to me feeding her all night long.

Post more pictures!