This is going to be very very long with lots of pictures and many posts. Sorry, but I wanted to document this holiday season, so there is a lot. Our two weeks of holiday and family fun came to an end this morning as I dropped Joseph off at the airport at 5am this morning. It all began Saturday night...the 19th. I performed as the Snow Queen in the Nutcracker for a studio I teach at. My dance had last minute been made a pas de deux and I learned it the day before performing. This was pretty stressful and my main focus Saturday night. With the performance going well enough I was able to get excited for my trip to the Salt Lake airport. Joseph came in 11 at night and it was great to see him. It was so unreal to be here in Utah, feeling married again, with a husband here. Benjamin just hung on Joseph Sunday morning in a hug. He was so happy to wake up and have daddy here. We celebrated Joseph's 30th birthday on Sunday (it was actually the Friday before). Garrett got to the cake before Joseph blew out the candles, we havc no worries about him hesitating on his 1st birthday.
Unfortunately Joseph's gifts were all warm clothes for UT weather because I couldn't find his in storage. He also got a new suit I found at Macy's for $100. I love good deals! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment