Friday, January 22, 2010

Dinosaurs, Frankenstein, and Family

Did you know BYU had a dinosaur museum? Most people don't, but having homeschooled a bit, I grew up going once in awhile. They have recently redone the museum. And though it is not a amazing as Thanksgiving Points, it's still pretty cool and free.
A 7 foot pelvis-crazy huge!
I got three moles removed from my face. One required stitches (under the white bandage). I would forget just how funny I looked until I noticed people were looking at me a bit long at the store.
On my list of things to do before I go is visit my grandparents. I went to my mom's side and Benjamin loved doing the hokey pokey with them and Elmo.
We spent a night in Holden with my dad's side. Benjamin was in LOVE with this truck. It was in his hand the whole time. My grandma taught me how to make a baby quilt and I made the top for one that weekend. I forgot to take a picture, I guess I will do that when I am all done with it.
Garrett ate all the squash off of Benjamin's and Andrea's plate.
My grandma and Andrea waiting to eat.
Here are some cute pictures of the boys around the house.

Benjamin and Andrea pose while eating yummy Cafe Rio.


3 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Sheesh what a good little eater! Good luck with your move in just a few days!

Kim said...

Great pictures! I sure wish we had hooked up earlier than the week before you were moving. Thanks for coming over to hangout. It was so fun! I didn't know you homeschooled. I'd love to talk to you about it sometime. I'm HSing with Jayden.

Elizabeth said...

Your boys are so cute! I love the bandaged face picture. Too funny!