Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shoot

Dang it, I posted in a reverse chronological order. One day I'll get this right. So the most current post is the end. Go about 4 posts if you would like to start at the beginning.

5 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Steph you're family looks so great! I'm so happy Joseph got to be with you for the holidays! And how great that you're still performing! Love your boys! Keep it all coming.

Laura said...

I'm so happy Joseph was able to come home for the holidays. It sure looks like you had a lot of fun together. Congrats on the minivan too!

Ashlee said...

I loved this onslaught of posts and started at the beginning to read each one. What a sweet family. I must tell you that Garrett makes just about the cutest faces I've ever seen. You must want to squish and love on that face all day!

I totally thought about our New Year's party and about you and Joseph on New Years. I was at the grocery store and I saw cocktail sauce and remembered the really yummy one that you brought. :)

I'm so glad you could enjoy your husband for a few weeks before he set off again.

Much love-

Kent and Kate said...

I am glad too that you had such a good time with your hubs. I didn't know you were performing. Good for you.

The Carlsens said...

When I taught on Tuesday a girl told me that you might be leaving to um, was it Alabama? Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! anyone else coming to the mall?