Teresa my sister is 'leasing' a horse to enjoy some western fun. She had us come and meet her horse and others there. Benjamin was so excited to see them. We even got Garrett to pet the horse. 
We had to build a snowman while Joseph was here. I think it is a pretty cute snowman. 


The last day Joseph was here we took the boys to Cabela's for the first time. We enjoyed seeing the animals, especially the big fish tanks. Garrett would try to grab the fish as they swam by, it was so cute. 


We finished off our family time with a BYU basketball game. Benjamin loved going up and down the stairs. Luckily the benches were empty around us so he had room to move. 

I have loved taking my family around town and doing things together. It has felt so nice to be complete with Joseph here. Now he is off to Officer school and we will see him again sometime in March. Ugh, such a long time away.
-Oh yeah, we got a minivan this week. I am officially a Utah mom with my minivan. We got a Toyota Sienna, so hopefully I won't have many car problems while Joseph is gone the next 6 years.



1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe you can stand to be away from your man that long!
Won't they let you be out there with him? I couldn't do it.
Post a Comment